Thursday, September 13, 2007

Spam, spam, spam spam

I wonder whether Monty Python wrote their Spam Song http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2496293981990713675 how much of an intrusion into people's lives Spam would become.

Just recently, our wonderful ISP decided to change it's email system and lo and behold my usual menu of email is accompanied by a liberal dose of Spam. And you know what, I hate spam!

Nasty instrusive stuff that overpowers all the nice friendly emails.

Not only does it infect your computer, the new Spam filters syphon off most of your good email into a spam net that means that long awaited reply from a treasured friend sits in the nasty world of spam helpless whilst I sit seething and not receiving a response.

Sorry to anyone who has sent me email and suffered this fate.

No comments: