Sunday, March 11, 2007

I knew it was going to be messy

It was quite an adventure to visit the build site today to see how the ground works have been started. After I had got over the initial shock it was easy to feel excited that at last things were underway. We'll keep readers updated each week with progress as we make our weekly pilgrimage to our new home in Kaitoke.

Even before the builders have finished new residents are moving in. Bees in 12 hives courtesy of my friend from work Nadine and her husband Al who are building up their business to 200 hives. Hopefully you'll be able to see their new houses without any excavation by next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gentle hint Ms Domestic Goddess - Canada has now overtaken New Zealand as my prime overseas audience. Have I done something to upset you?

Anonymous said...

Dear Ron

You are still my number one even if there are others stealing your heart!

Domestic Executive