Friday, July 27, 2007

Blimey, that's torn it

Well, well, well... what can I say. See http://www.stuff.co.nz/4142990a10.html

This esteemed Minister was Minister of Environment. And, Minister of Employment and Social Development. It's been an interesting week in the office and no doubt going to change again when I get back from lounging around on the beach in Palm Cove.

This Domestic-Executive is all worn out and in need of a rest. I don't think I'll be going far from my beach front view unless of course its to get some cool refreshment. http://www.reefretreat.com.au/index.htm

House progressing well - had a panic visit yesterday to see the painter. Was very sad, had to take a colleague with me as the only way that we'd get time to talk! Still, she's my Head of Creative Services so came in very handy for deciding on the paint colour changes we decided on.

Lots of photoblogging to come when we're back - including MT's visit to watch the new Wellington footie team beat the Sydney team in their first pre-season friendly.

Until then you can follow the news from the links page!

No comments: