Saturday, March 08, 2008

Basset anarchy

It's nice for MT to be able to commune with his puppies and play master at weekends. It is however typical for him to be spoiling and indulging Fortnum and Mason in ways that do much to undermine the disciplined approach that they get with me most of the time.

There are treats, lots of petting and more importantly space for basset anarchy which usually ends up with Fortnum and Mason playing havoc in the flower beds. To say that I don't approve is an understatement but then where bassets and their master are concerned there are some thing you just have to accept are going to happen.

Cupboard love - buying affection with treats!
Here master here's a stick for you!

Happiness is.... playing with my favourite indoor toy outdoors

That's blown it, how are we going to get the stingray out of the flowerbed?

No problem, I'll fetch it back

Well if you're allowed in the flowerbed I think I'll take a stroll

Hmm, plenty of good sniffing here

Sooooo comfy too to lie down. She'll never know!


Want to see more bassetblogging?

No comments: