Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Houseblogging: periously close

It was not quite as chaotic on site today but still a hive of industry. There were reports of 22 people working in the house yesterday so good job I didn't venture up there - there wouldn't have been room!

Still, we are periously close now. Money paid to builders, insurance in order, Master Builders have signed off the work for the guarantee, removals booked and we're ready to roll.

The final bits and pieces are coming together now and am sure that when the cleaners have done their magic today the house will look shiny and new!

Our pedestal basin that arrived just in the nick of time

About time - got the tiles right this time!
My preciousssssss!

You might not think I could be exicted about the washing machine but 18 months of a top loader and I can tell you I'll be doing cartwheels when I can use it!

More barn building - now waiting for the concrete base before doors can go on and electrics in.


No comments: