Monday, June 16, 2008

A beautiful day for a walk


Today was a beautiful day. Bright sunshine, almost clear blue skies and a light breeze. Just the day for taking Fortnum and Mason for a walk.

As I strolled along there was plenty of time to admire the views. You've got to understand the bassets need to take time with their sniffing you know. I still have to pinch myself sometimes that we live in the place we do. It's stunning in its vastness and the almost pre-historic vegetation makes it all the more wonderful. Not to mention that all this is right over my garden fence.

Shame MT was up in Dorkland in the cold, mist and rain!

Typical NZ fern trees

View down to Tunnel Gully

The boys dragging their paws to make the most of the day

Intensive sniffing at play

On the run to catch me up!

Aha, caught you!

Is is much further home, we're a bit tired and hot!

Home sweet home - just another five minutes walk away

No comments: